Accessible Parking Details:
- Accessible self-parking available
- Van accessible self-parking available
- Wheelchair accessible parking spaces
- Ramp access to the property
- Ramp access to bar/decks & restaurant
- Parking drop off with ramp access
- Handicap spaces are located adjacent to building
Accessible Public Area Details:
- Restaurant/bar Entrance by Ramp
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Public Toilets
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms available
- Grab bars available
- Adequate clear turning space in bathrooms
- Bathroom doors open inwards
Hearing Impaired Accessibility:
- Closed caption TV
Vision Impaired Accessibility:
- Audible fire/smoke alarms
At de Lazy Lizard, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers.
Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your experience at the de Lazy Lizard website as successful as possible.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on delazylizard.com, please contact client support at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us during normal business hours at+1 (410) 289-1122 to speak to a representative.